A non-profit organization, The Marc Lavry Heritage Society relies on donations and grants to curate and promote the music of one of the most important composers of the 20th century.
While most of Marc Lavry’s 400 compositions were performed live, only about 65 have been published to date. Making Lavry’s music readily available to musicians and audiences around the world requires substantial resources.
Your contribution, large or small, will help us in our efforts to make Marc Lavry’s important musical work known and accessible.
A few examples of projects we are working on:
- Publish Dan Hashomer, Opus 158, the first Israeli opera, and find a venue to produce it
- Produce or record the Opera Tamar, Opus 276
- Print Symphony No. 1 (The Tragic Symphony), Opus 171 and collaborate with an orchestra to perform it
- Print Pictures from Jerusalem, Suite for Orchestra, Opus 293
- Produce a collection of Marc Lavry’s songs for a-cappella choir